“Even as an intern, I was making an impact to the business and the brand"
Youhwan Jeong, Oral Care Brand Manager
I joined P&G as an intern, working for Pampers. On my Day 1, I was given a project to bring a marketing strategy for new product line-up launch. It was very different from my previous internships where I supported on-going business. In P&G, I was the project leader – I led consumer understanding work to understand their needs and behaviors. I met creative agencies, customers, and P&G people across functions – I was involved in the entire chain of initiative.
After two months of internship, my manager gave me the real product launch plan. I was pleasantly surprised to see my proposal reflected in the real plan. Even as an intern, I was making impact to the business and the brand.
Now I am a brand manager for Oral-B. I build brand for Oral-B in Korea market and set business strategies for both short and long term. I try to empower my intern with a new project just as how I was empowered. In P&G, everyone makes impact to business, regardless of your position.
Featured Jobs in Korea
- Seoul, Korea, Republic of Travel Retail Counter Operations Specialist (SK-II/Olay/FAB) R000059461
- Cheonan, Korea, Republic of Product Supply Engineering Manager R000050320
- Seoul, Korea, Republic of Sales Manager R000057696
- Seoul, Korea, Republic of Product Supply Manager R000057697
- Seoul, Korea, Republic of SK-II Sales Manager R000054919