“P&G gives you new challenges everyday - you try, learn and grow from there"
Kay Wi, Senior Financial Analyst
As financial analyst, my responsibility is to ensure P&G’s business sustainability via analyzing efficiency and effectiveness of brand and sales activity. Every day I work with diverse set of people, from different functions and different brands.
In P&G, you can grow by experiencing different assignments and responsibilities. I started as brand finance manager, working for Oral-B and SK-II. Later I moved to sales team finance manager, working for eCommerce channel across brands, with distributor profitability project. It was a new challenge – team was new, business model was different, with lots of external stakeholders. Still we successfully came up with new strategy, which turned distributor profit around sustainably.
P&G gives you new challenges every day – you try, learn and grow from there. Now I moved to Singapore for APAC Region HQ assignment. With broader scope of works, I am learning new things, which makes me move forward.
Featured Jobs in Korea
- Seoul, Korea, Republic of Travel Retail Counter Operations Specialist (SK-II/Olay/FAB) R000059461
- Cheonan, Korea, Republic of Product Supply Engineering Manager R000050320
- Seoul, Korea, Republic of Sales Manager R000057696
- Seoul, Korea, Republic of Product Supply Manager R000057697
- Seoul, Korea, Republic of SK-II Sales Manager R000054919