BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Order Management Analyst (Toronto or Montreal)
P&G Canada is looking for a Customer Service Order Management Analyst (non-management) to join our team full-time as soon as possible.
The Customer Service OM Analyst is responsible for:
- release of quality orders
- ensuring product delivery to the customer occurs in accordance with the needs and requirements of the customer (on time, right product, right quantity, etc.) while operating within P&G policy
- daily interaction with all necessary organizations within P&G (Global Business Units, Physical Distribution, Sales, etc...) as well as the transportation company and the customers to resolve any product delivery issues
The Customer Service OM Analyst is a key contributor to ensuring customer satisfaction. You are expected to learn and use Daily Management System methodology to enable standardization and simplification of work processes.
- Post-secondary education required
- 1-3+ years Customer Service experience in a consumer packaged goods company or related industry
- Experience in order management
- Located in Toronto, Ontario or Montreal, Quebec
- Fluent oral and written bilingual skills is an asset (French/English)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, written and oral
- Detail oriented, sense of urgency
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Assets: SAP knowledge, Analytical skills, Digital Fluency
How to Apply:
Please apply on P&G Careers and complete both your application AND assessments as soon as possible, as we're interviewing candidates on a rolling basis. We encourage you to review the information here for details on what to expect.
Assessment Overview: If your skills match our requirements, you will be asked to complete the Peak Performance Assessment and Interactive Assessment. Please review our Assessment Overview here for more information on how to prepare. Assessment scores are valid for 12 months; to apply previous scores please click on the assessment link(s). If your score has expired, you will be prompted to re-write the assessments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin American, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request. If you require an accommodation for the assessment process: 1) submit your request, 2) complete the Peak Performance Assessment (not timed), 3) do not complete the Interactive Assessment until you have been contacted by Canada Talent Acquisition for documentation verification. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader! P&G Canada has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2021), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2021), and Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2021).
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: