BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Pharmaceutical Internship (f/m/d)
Do YOU want to get to know the daily work in the department of medical science?
During an internship of about six months in the “Global Medical Center of Excellence” we offer you this possibility.
- In a dedicated team of pharmacists, nutritionist and scientists, you will work on diverse tasks concerning Rx and OTC medicinal products and food supplements.
- You will work in an international environment together with other departments like Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, etc on product ideas, product offers, evaluation of marketing concept and new product developments.
- You will get to know the handling of scientific literature from different databases, and you will prepare scientific analysis and presentations.
- Student of pharmacy end of fourth year of university or student of a scientific or medical subject e.g. nutritional science, food chemistry, molecular medicine, human biology etc.
- Reliable and accurate in handling of scientific requirements
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork ability
- Excellent English skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
Interested? Apply now!
- CV as a separate document
- Copy of Bachelor/ Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Motivation letter
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates
- To optimally prepare for our online assessments & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process
- Please directly upload all documents mentioned below in the "CV/Resume" field. (Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the application process.)
- A letter of motivation helps us to better understand your interests/needs. If you are interested in a specific subject area/project, please let us know in this letter.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: