BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Content & Collaboration Manager
This role is part of the Content & Collaboration Service team within My P&G Services, which plays a critical role in enabling and maintaining the daily productivity and collaboration of P&G employees and partners. As the content creation solution manager, you will be responsible for understanding employee needs in the content creation space, ensuring our users are familiar with the solutions available to them, bringing forward product gaps to the service manager, and helping users best leverage these solutions to be their most productive. Content creation applications include Microsoft Office apps, Forms, Visio, Project and Adobe Creative Cloud solutions.
You will work closely with the Service, Application and other Solution Managers on continued internal sensing, external benchmarking, new product assessments and execution of defined deliverables.
You will also work with other services and project teams on related/integrated projects such as IT Asset Management, Security assessments, and PG App Store provisioning processes.
As the Content Creation Solution Manager, you will be required to develop a strong mastery and user understanding of the current solutions, and a deep understanding of your prime prospect’s pain points and solution requirements. This is to both maintain the current solution (education, documentation, communications) and to build and help execute actionable plans for new features/upgrades.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include (under close direction of a senior solution/service manager and in close partnership with the Content Creation application manager):
- Leading user understanding work and create and execute commercial/communication/training campaigns to help employees select, use, and derive maximum value from our solutions.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the solution including: User Experience Surveys, understanding user/client needs, managing cost/recovery, managing some aspects of supplier work, and serving as the Service linkage to any initiatives led by Delivery.
- Partnering with the Operations Manager to ensure user service needs are met and address gaps through increased training and commercialization.
- Acting as a key member of the Service Team and providing input to the Service Strategy overall.
- Managing technology upgrades in close partnership with the application manager.
- Continually looking for and identifying opportunities to improve/transform business processes associated with the solutions you manage.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
- Technical Background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ideally the candidate also has experience developing communication plans.
- Microsoft office 365
- English B2+
- Builds Diverse and Collaborative Relationships – track record of excellent collaboration skills.
- Embrace Change/Agility: Proven ability to adapt fast-paced situations.
- Supplier/vendor management – experience in working with external service providers.
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1! – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning.
- We'll provide you continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands. Including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: