BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT End to End Technology- ITOT
Are you a technologically savvy individual with an interest in manufacturing operations? Do you also have the strategic attitude to apply standards and operating models to teams in a way that generates a step change in value, efficiency and compliance?
Procter & Gamble is looking for people with great technical skills that can be applied in our technology leadership roles at our manufacturing sites in North America. This role is responsible for the operations and compliance of digital technology in one of our manufacturing or distribution sites that produce iconic brands used around the world. This role is crucial to ensuring our manufacturing plants are always on, always secure and always compliant and intersect the worlds of information systems, high available infrastructure and applications and operating technology.
We are seeking someone that is equally adept at technology and leadership to help our supply chain organizations with the tools of modern manufacturing and logistics needed to ensure flawless make, pack and ship operations. You are the change agent at the plant ensuring that new technology is ready to support an always on, secure and compliant workforce that runs 24x7. You will be part of the Digital Team operating in one of our technology driven manufacturing sites and part of a global network of technology leaders working on like-projects to build a competitive edge. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
- Lead the deployment and review that digital technology is operational within the company technology standards
- Define new technology and processes that address needs and can be deployed on a global scale
- Deliver technology operational excellence and remove all losses and barriers to deliver flawless operations
- Apply ITIL, project management, engineering and leadership skills across different teams at the site to align plans, solve problems, and deliver results
- Contribute to the site digital master plan and create differentiating business models and a secure operations environment with new technology and processes
- Address operational incidents and problems for digital manufacturing and distribution technology at your site
- Build organizational capability while delivering upskilling initiatives for digital technology
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in manufacturing technology and systems operations
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work effectively in a 'start-up' type environment
- Knowledge in network operations or application management
- A BS or MS/MBA in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research or Statistics (or like degree or equivalent experience)
- Experience and a passion for learning and applying skills in any of the following digital technology areas; cyber/information security, IT Operations, Application management, Network operations, connected devices and asset management and personal computing.
- An open mind, who is a fast learner with great verbal and written communication skills and can work closely across functions.
We want you to know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: